AINS has a proven track record of successfully managing projects. Let AINS help you manage your organization’s activities, partners, sub contractors, and vendors. We pride ourselves on delivering projects on time and on budget with a keen focus on client satisfaction through organization, communication, and results.
AINS is dedicated to keeping our project managers current in the latest practices and tools available in the project management field. All AINS Project Managers are Project Management Professional (PMP) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Through their association with PMI they participate in and attend seminars and trainings on an ongoing basis to keep up-to-date with the latest information. In addition, AINS project managers seek out and maintain contacts with other project managers in which they communicate regularly regarding ideas and latest practices and tools.
AINS Project Managers do not just track tasks, they actively manage scope, schedule, and cost while maintaining close and effective relationships with clients and key stakeholders for each project.
AINS Can Help Your Organization:
- Identify and manage appropriate resources for the project.
- Acquire physical resources required by the project either through direct procurement, vendor, or sub agreements.
- Manage the activities of the project to ensure that the project milestones are met successfully.
- Manage and communicate risks and issues to prevent project deviations.
- Monitor and communicate the project activities, budget, results, and progress.
- Track project metrics and incorporate feedback into the project schedule and tasks.