AINS is proud to provide services as a Prime Contractor on the NASA SEWP-V contract via immixGroup.
What is NASA SEWP?
Issued by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), SEWP hosts 145 prime contract holders and more than 5 million product items. AINS COTS applications and services are available through a Contractor Teaming Arrangement (CTA) with our Product Distributor, immixGroup.
Key Features of SEWP-V
- Available only to federal agencies
- Contract type: Ten (10) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract
- Contract ceiling: $30 billion
- Contract fee: 0.375%
- Contract Modification Lead Time is 24-48 Hours
- Buy and sell terms are pre-negotiated and OEM EULA’s negotiated at order level
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliant
- Period of Performance: May 2015 to April 2025
What are the overall benefits of leveraging GWAC?
- Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources
- Task orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO
- Task order competition drives rates even lower
- 1-day turnaround on free, comprehensive SOW/SOO assessment for every task order assures quality responses
- Customized terms, conditions and labor categories easily added at the task order level
AINS and NASA SEWP
Labor Rates & Payment Terms:
AINS meets requirements of the following contract groups for commercial IT products and services:
Category A, Group A: NNG15SC16B
Category B, Group D: NNG15SC39B