The 29th Annual Government Procurement Conference went off last week in D.C. without a hitch. Representatives from diversity offices and small business offices in federal and local agencies in and around D.C. attended the event.
Our Contracts team was also there to showcase eCase Contracts 10.5, the newest version of our electronic, contract lifecycle management tool. eCase Contracts is the only contracts management system specifically designed for government procurement which can simplify, standardize and speed up your processes, ensure compliance, and reduce risk on one unified platform.
The team received overwhelmingly positive feedback to about 50 demonstrations. Customers reported they liked:
- The look and feel of the platform.
- The ability to create and save letter templates, so users don’t have to rewrite statements of work, selection plans and acquisition plans.
- The ability to view the full contract lifecycle through easy to understand dashboards.
- Integration with contract writing systems that eliminate the need to manually enter contract data.
- The ability to easily do management reports and have them at hand for user throughputs.
- The ability to collaborate on documents between users.
- FAR-compliant and easy-to-use folders.
To see how eCase Contracts can simplify contracts management at your agency, request a demo or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.