The FOIAXpress User Conference & Tech Summit is the one event of the year that features key industry experts, interactive education sessions and networking opportunities focused on helping our customers and get the most from their FOIAXpress software.
If you are a government FOIAXpress product user, or a FOIA government professional who needs the most up-to-date information, the 12th Annual FOIAXpress User Conference and Tech Summit is a must-attend event – here’s why:
- Get first word on the latest FOIAXpress product updates and enhancements aimed at creating better citizen collaboration, staying ahead of regulatory requirements and streamlining FOIA request processes.
- Celebrate 12 years with us! – Join hundreds of FOIA professionals as we deliver our most innovative event yet, packed with fun and celebration with this year’s winner of the coveted Wayne R Jewell recognizing outstanding customer achievement.
- Hear from top FOIA Experts – Learn from key industry experts and top government officials about the most recent issues, opportunities and challenges relating to present-day FOIA.
- Engage in interactive workshops on a host of carefully selected topics for experience-level specific guidance you can implement immediately.
- Exchange ideas and network with your peers from similar settings to discover their tips and best practice strategies for optimizing FOIAXpress to drive better performance.
Who Should Attend
If you’re a Chief FOIA Officer, FOIA Officer, FOIA Specialist, Senior IT Leader who uses FOIAXpress, or someone who’s looking to maximize the value of the solution, don’t miss this opportunity to learn and network.
Get Your Boss on Board
We know you get it: You’ll learn things and make connections at AINS’ FOIAXpress User Conference that will unlock your full product potential and make you more effective. But, convincing your manager may be another story, so we’ve prepared this justification letter to help you.
For more information and to register for the FOIAXpress User Conference, please visit the conference website: http://info.www.ains.com/2017-FOIAXpress-User-Conference.html
We look forward to seeing you there!