AINS, Inc has been awarded the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Technology Assessment and Acquisition Center (NITAAC) Chief Information Officers – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business contract, a new government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC). With a $20 billion ceiling, this 10 year, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (ID/IQ) contract provides information technology (IT) services and solutions to any federal civilian or DoD agency, under flexible contract types and streamlined planning, acquisition, and deployment processes.
“We are excited to be awarded as a CIO-SP3 small business contract holder and look forward to aggressively marketing CIO-SP3. AINS will leverage this contract to serve federal, civilian, and DoD customers,” said AINS President and CEO, Mohinder Goswami. AINS was awarded the following task areas under CIO-SP3:
- 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare;
- 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance;
- 6 – Integration Services;
- 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance;
- and 10 – Software Development.