Join AINS, BPM.com, and Gracelyn McDermott of URAC for a collaborative webinar on Thursday, December 17, 2016 at 11:00 AM EST.
This fast-paced and informative case study presentation will explore how URAC, the independent leader in promoting health care quality through accreditation, education, and measurement, leveraged a leading case management platform to support mission critical applications with a very small IT staff.
Discussed will be how URAC recognized the need for a case-based approach to address an increasing amount of varied and unstructured work, and after a detailed market study ultimately selected eCase® from AINS, Inc., a leading global provider of cloud-based, adaptive case management platforms. Working with an internal team, URAC has leveraged eCase to modernize their accreditation management operations and business processes in the face of a constantly changing and extremely dynamic industry.
- Evaluation and Selection of Platform Options
- The Post-launch Debrief: Lessons Learned From Going Live
- Successfully Incorporating Salesforce.com and Other 3rd Party Environments
- How to Leverage a Low-Code Platform and Citizen Developers
- Combining Dynamic, Unstructured Processes With Workflow Automation